By Design
"design is not for philosophy - its for life."
November 15, 2006
Roadblock


Unbelievable! I have been sitting here in front of the computer and my mind wandering off to some place else I'd rather be. I have been blocked so long that it could only be one of two things, this is like a roadblock much like a blood clot that would need some sort of bypass.Or, two, I really cannot write and just fancy myself as a writer. No matter, i trudge on. Oh wait! Something just came to me.......


I signed up in Myspace and it is not because I am particularly interested in starting another friendster-like space. It is because I have this new addiction and its making layouts. Josefina turned me on to this, I swear. I spend hours on end just making layouts and layouts. I even offer to make friends' layouts. It started with just merely looking for layouts I like and copying and pasting the codes to making my own custom layouts, 2 of which I have submitted for use by others. Its great and its not just one thing meaning when I learn something new and I take it up then I learn something else from that new thing I just learned(you follow,so far??). Its like a chain reaction. It has become such an addiction. I have downloaded everything from photobucket to flock to skize to imageshack and its only the beginning.

Oh, and guess what? I have forgotten to blog!